Traveling Library Service
*Due to COVID-19 our Traveling Library service has been suspended.*
The Bella Vista Traveling Library is a homebound library service dedicated to providing library materials to any resident of Bella Vista (7 mile radius from the library) who is confined to their home or convalescent center due to disability.
How Does It Work?
- The Adult Services Librarian will meet with the patron and discuss reading preferences.
- Selection of reading materials is a joint effort between the librarian and homebound patron.
- Materials include, but are not limited to, large-print books and audiobooks (CD players are also available for check-out if needed).
- Items will be checked out on the patron’s library card.
- Library staff and volunteers will schedule delivery with the patron at a mutually convenient time.
- Patrons may check out up to 5 items per delivery.
Library for the Blind – Do you qualify?
Click here for additional information
Contact the Adult Services Librarian
click here to send an email